Download our story to print out and read later.Download Story »
New Propane Customers | Linden’s Propane
Selecting a new propane service provider or starting propane service for the first time can feel like a daunting experience. Since 1958, we’ve been serving and supporting our local communities and we’ve generated thousands of loyal, satisfied customers. We’d love to serve you, too!
On this page, we try to tell you everything you need to know when you’re shopping around to find the best propane service provider.
How to Become a New Customer of Linden’s Propane
Becoming a new customer is quick and easy. In fact, it involves three simple steps:
1. Fill out an application. Simply request and return our credit application. One of our service representatives can walk you through the process of filling out an application to establish new service. You’ll be asked a few simple questions such as:
- How many people reside in your home?
- What is the current size of your tank (if you know)?
- Which appliances will be using propane?
- Do you have any supplemental heat sources?
- What is your estimated annual usage?
2. Get your tank set and filled! You can lease a tank from us or we can fill one that you already own!
- Need to lease a propane tank from us? If you need to lease a tank, one of our sales representatives or branch managers will come out to survey the site and determine the best and safest location. Then we will schedule a time to come out and set your tank.
Own your own propane tank? For new customers who own their tanks, we will set you up on a delivery schedule that is efficient, fits your needs and is convenient for you. You can choose will call or automatic delivery service.
3. Receive your new customer welcome packet. After this call, we’ll send you a new customer packet, which will contain a lot of helpful information. As a new customer, you’ll receive:
- Tank agreement at NO COST to you with annual minimum usage met.
- Tank maintenance and outside equipment inspection programs at no cost to you.
- Gas Service Safety Inspection – a documented pressure, leak and flow test performed on your system, done at the time of your tank set, to ensure safe, reliable service.
Interested in establishing new propane service? Contact us today to switch your propane service provider to Linden’s Propane.Linden's Propane, Inc.
21950 Gore Orphanage Rd.
Wellington, OH 44090
Establish Credit with Linden’s Propane
You are not required to establish credit with Linden’s Propane, but if you would like to, we’ve made it easy. Just request the appropriate credit application, fill it out and email it back to us. You can also print it off and either give it to our representative when he comes out to survey a tank location or drop it by our branch office at your convenience.
Please note: If you are self-employed and would like the account in your business name, please complete a commercial application.
Download the Linden's Propane Fuel App!
You can now download our app (Apple / Android) and easily place your propane order from the convenience of your phone!
With our app, you can:
- Place an order
- Check your previous orders
- Schedule a delivery
- Receive immediate confirmations
- And we are working to make it a payment system, too. Stay tuned for that update!
Just search for "Linden's Propane" where you get your apps to get started or click this link for the Google Play store!
We recently had a different propane company that was horrible service. So, we switched to Linden's and they had wonderful customer service. Got a new tank out within a few day and also came back out to bury the line without any issues. I love this company and the people who work there. If your in need of a propane company or haven't switched by now go with Linden's they are the best.Christina Green Strehle
A very good propane gas company. Willing to take that extra step for superior customer service.Kathy Edwards
This company is making great strides to keep it's customers and employees satisfied! With the move into a new location, with a larger working space, and wonderful employees, it will not be a surprise to see great things happening in the near future!Miranda Edwards